- PEEK is a thermoplastic super-engineering plastic with excellent physical and chemical properties.
- These screws have excellent chemical resistance. They are mostly unaffected by chemicals excluding concentrate sulfuric acid, concentrate nitric acid, and concentrate hydrofluoric acid.
- These screws have excellent heat resistance, water resistance, and high heat resistance strength.
- These screws have excellent abrasion, shock, and fatigue resistance.
- They have high incombustibility that meets V-0 of UL 94.
- The properties and precautions of plastic screws
- Plastic screw properties and precautions for use
|Part Number||M||L||D1||L1||Tension Rupture Load|
|SPE-M3-10-F-NBK||M3||10mm||6mm||1.75mm||430 N||0.3 Nm||20|