- VESPEL SP-1 is a non-thermoplastic super-engineering plastic with excellent physical and chemical properties.
- Properties of VESPEL SP-1
- It does not reach a softening point, such as its melting point or glass transition point, even under high temperatures and can be used continually at 288 deg C.
- The screws have excellent chemical resistance, plasma resistance, radiation hardness, and abrasion resistance.
- Thanks to the powder compression molding method, no bubbles blend in and out gas quantity is extremely low.
|Part Number||M||L||B||L1||Torsional Torque (N-m)*||Qty per Pack||Mass (g)|
|SPDC-M6-16-H-NBK||M6|| 16MM||10MM||4MM||1.65 N.M|| 1||1|