- Screws made of high strength titanium alloy.
- Specific gravity is approximately 60% of stainless steel.
- Main Body: Ti-15-3-3-3‹¬??ý Titanium
- These screws are resistant to corrosion and are particularly strong against seawater.
- Chemical polishing and brightening processing improve the screw surface. Furthermore, the screws are cleanroom washed, cleanroom packed, and comply with clean specifications that require no oil or foreign matter deposits.
Lightweight applications in automobiles, aircrafts, spacecrafts, and robots FPD production equipment, semiconductor devices, electrical and electronic equipment, and aquatic applications
- Specific Gravity: 4.8
- Longitudinal Elastic Modulus‹¬?GPa): 90
- Amplitude Permeability‹¬??¬‹¬?: 1.0002‹¬?Nonmagnetic‹¬?
*1‹¬????Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values.
|Part Number||M||L||D1||L1||Tension Rupture Load(N)*1||Quantity Per Pack|