I had a ceramic sleeve bearing on the top end of an electric lawn mower motor fail. It had worn severely and was actually turning in its mount. I mic'd the bearing and shaft and ordered a replacement sealed ball bearing to replace it. The cost of the bearing was so minimal that I ordered two should I need to replace the bearing again sometime in the future. The mount had a little wear in a few places from the old bearing spinning in place so I put a a lite coating of epoxy on the perimeter of the new bearing as I installed it in the worn mount. The bearing fit snuggle enough I wasn't worried about any alignment issues. I shimmed the motor with spacers and bench tested the motor. It purred ! The bearing works great and now my mower has a renewed life. Thanks Rich L.