6203-2RS Sealed Ball Bearing
17 x 40 x 12 mm
6203-2RS is one of the most common ball bearing that has 17mm inner diameter and 40mm outer diameter, before the seals were inserted, grease was added to give longer life to the bearing assembly, 6203-2RS is also an economical item, notice the price in relation to the dimensions, however, metric bearings are generally less in price than the imperial inch standard, the reason is simple, the higher the demand, the higher the mass production and lower the cost.
6203-2RS Sealed Ball Bearing, the inner diameter is 17mm, outer diameter is 40mm and the width is 12mm, Bearing is made of Chrome Steel, each bearing has 2 Rubber Seals to protect the bearing from dust or any possible contamination, also bearing is pre-lubricated with grease.
What size is a 6203 bearing? 6203 bearing Size is 17mm x 40mm x 12mm/Metric, ID (inner diameter)/Bore: 17mm, OD (outer diameter): 40mm, Width/Height/thickness: 12mm.
- Item: 6203-2RS Ball Bearing
- Type: Deep Groove Ball Bearing
- Material: Chrome Steel
- Closures: Rubber Seals
- Lubrication: Self Lubricated (Grease)
- Dimensions: 17mm x 40mm x 12mm/Metric
- ID (inner diameter)/Bore: 17mm
- OD (outer diameter): 40mm
- Width/Height/thickness: 12mm
- Size: 17 x 40 x 12 mm
- Dynamic load rating Cr: 9,550 N
- Static load rating Cor: 4,800 N
- Limiting Speed:
- Grease Lubrication: 12,000 RPM
- Quantity: One Bearing
- Equal: 6203-2RS1
- Equivalents: 203PP, 6203.2RSR, 203SZZ, 6203DDU, 6203LLU and 6203-2RS1
6203-2RS Bearing 17x40x12 Sealed