| || |
RU85UU With the Cross-Roller Ring, cylindrical rollers are arranged crosswise.This design allows just one bearing to receive loads in all directions including, radial, axial and moment load. The inner and outer rings are designed to be separable, the bearing clearance can be adjusted. In addition, highly accurate rotary motion is ensured through adjusting the bearing clearance to provide a preload. .
- Item: RU85UU Ball Bearings
- Type: Crossed Roller Bearing
- Closures: Open
- Dimensions: 55mmx120mmx15mm/Metric
- Inner Diameter (ID): 55mm
- Outer Diameter (OD): 120mm
- Width/Height/Bridth (W/H/B): 15mm
- dp: 85 mm Roller pitch circle dia.
- PCD1: 65 mm 8-M5 through Mounting hole
- PCD2: 105 mm 8-??5.5 drilled through Mounting hole, ??9.5 counter bore depth 5.4